Tile Installer Insurance
Owning a business is one of the most visible representations that someone has achieved—or is in the process of realizing—The American Dream. Hard work is paying off and business owners have every right to be proud of their accomplishments. If you’re the owner of a tile shop or installing firm or if the firm’s owner has trusted important decisions to you, you have a lot of responsibility. Your plate is full, and you probably don’t have enough time to get everything done.
That’s where the professionals at Paradiso Financial & Insurance Services come in. We’re a small, hometown business and we face the same challenges other companies do—managing people, delivering great service, finance, and, of course, growth. As insurance experts, we also understand the vital importance of planning and of having a solid financial foundation. We’re experienced in helping tile businesses prepare for the unexpected and creating customized insurance plans designed just for them.
At Paradiso Insurance, we know that your tile business is one of your biggest priorities. That’s why we want to help you protect it. To make sure we get you the best insurance at the right price, we spend time learning about you, your shop and/or installation work, your people and your specific risks and exposures. We then identify the best insurance program available from the dozens of top-rated insurance companies we work with to create a protection package just for you.
Coverages we look at include:
- Property, offering protection for your leased or owned building or buildings, any newly acquired or constructed building, employees’ personal property, off-premises property, business interruption and more.
- Liability, which addresses costs associated with bodily injury, medical payments and property damage associated with business-related activities.
- Auto, which protects you against judgements and other expenses when someone else suffers bodily injury or property damage as a result of your firm’s operation of a vehicle and responds when one of your covered vehicles is damaged in some way.
- Professional indemnity, which covers installers against claims for negligence, unintentional breaches of intellectual property, loss of data or documents, and dishonesty.
- Workers comp or employers liability, covering things like workplace injury-related medical expenses and rehabilitation costs, lost income or wages, death benefits and more; we can protect you whether you have employees or are a sole proprietor.
- Bonds, for licenses and permits and to guarantee work will be done as promised.
- Inland marine, which covers tools and equipment vital to your tile installation business’ operation, wherever the items are.
- Cyber liability, which pays for costs associated with a data breach or related event that exposes customer and other important information.
- Others protections, such as coverage for completed operations, premises liability, crime coverage, excess or umbrella liability, life insurance and more.
Our goal is to make sure you don’t have to worry about the unexpected. We want you to focus on growing your tile business. After all, when you succeed, we succeed. Give us a call, stop by our Main Street office, or complete the free quote form to get started.
Coverages to Consider
At Paradiso Insurance we understand how this important protection can help you avoid costs associated with workplace injuries. And we’re experts at finding the right coverage for your business.
We’ll show you the various options that exist to keep you protected and put together a program with one of the dozens of top-notch insurance companies we work with that best fits your particular needs.
If your firm uses technology in the course of conducting business, you face a cyber risk. The best thing you can do is understand your risks and make sure your business is properly protected.