Connecticut Catering Insurance
Owning a business is among the most visible representations that someone has achieved or is realizing The American Dream. Hard work is paying off and business owners have every right to be proud of their accomplishments. As a catering business owner or someone the owner has entrusted important decisions to, you have lots of responsibility and your need catering insurance can fall through the cracks. Your plate’s full and you probably don’t have time to get everything done.
Protecting Your Business With Catering Insurance
That’s where Paradiso Insurance comes in. We’re a small, hometown business facing the same challenges as other companies—managing people, operations, finance and administration, service and, of course, growth. As insurance experts, we understand the importance of planning for a solid future. We’re experienced in helping caterers prepare for the unexpected and creating customized catering insurance plans designed just for them.
As a catering business owner or manager, you know things don’t always go according to plan. Accidents happen, and when they do, your business, your income, the income of your employees—and sometimes even your reputation—are at stake. A good catering insurance program can address these and more.
To get you the best catering insurance at the right price, the Paradiso Insurance pros learn about you, your catering business, your people, and your specific risks and exposures. We then create the best Connecticut catering insurance program possible, using one or more of our dozens of top-rated insurance company partners.
Coverages we look to include in your Connecticut catering insurance program include:
- Commercial Property Insurance, offering protection for your leased or owned building or buildings, employees’ personal property, off-premises property and more.
- General Liability Insurance, addressing costs associated with bodily injury, medical payments and property damage resulting from accidents, problems with goods sold and more.
- Auto, which covers your vehicles, as well as judgements and other expenses when someone else is injured or their property is damaged as a result of your firm’s operation of a vehicle.
- Food spoilage, covering loss of perishable stock caused by temperature or humidity changes brought on by certain mechanical breakdown or failure, contamination by refrigerants, and power outages beyond your control.
- Food contamination, which pays for equipment cleaning, food replacement, certain medical expenses, loss of income, and advertising expenses related to a government-mandated, contamination-related shutdown.
- Good in transit, covering losses to food, chairs, tables, tents and other materials you take to and/or from catering jobs.
- Delivery errors and omissions, addressing what you might be legally obligated to pay because items weren’t delivered or were delivered incorrectly.
- Workers Compensation Insurance, covering your statutory liability to pay for workplace injury-related medical expenses and rehab costs, lost income or wages, death benefits and more.
- Business income, which pays for salaries, rent and other expenses that continue even when your business is closed as a result of a covered loss.
- Equipment breakdown, covering physical damage to refrigerators, ovens, heaters, air conditioners, and other equipment.
- Liquor liability, which covers attorney fees, settlements, judgments, damages and other fees resulting from a covered alcohol-related event.
- Others protections, such as employment practices liability, cyber liability, excess or umbrella liability, fire extinguisher system expense, employee dishonesty, life insurance and more.
Let us handle your catering insurance, so you can focus on growing your Connecticut catering business. After all, when you succeed, we succeed. Give us a call, stop by our Main Street office, or complete the free quote form to get started.