Connecticut Electricians Insurance
Owning a business is one of the most visible representations that someone has achieved—or is in the process of realizing—The American Dream. Hard work is paying off and business owners have every right to be proud of their accomplishments. If you’re the owner of an electrical contracting firm or if the firm’s owner has trusted important decisions to you, you have a lot of responsibility, including the selection of the right Connecticut electrician insurance.
A Professional Team To Guide You Through The Connecticut Electrician Insurance Process
That’s where the professionals at Paradiso Insurance come in. We’re a small, hometown business and we face the same challenges as other companies do—managing people, strategy, processes, finance, margins, branding, and, of course, growth. As insurance experts, we also understand the vital importance of planning and of having a solid financial foundation. We’re experienced in helping electricians and electrical service installation companies prepare for the unexpected and creating customized insurance plans designed just for their business.
Connecticut electrician insurance For Liability And Property Coverage
We’ll let you worry about electrical codes and diagrams. We’ll worry about making sure that your Connecticut electrician insurance covers anything that might go wrong—from wiring or line problems and equipment mishaps to slips and falls and waste disposal mistakes. We can provide appropriate liability and property coverage, as well as coverages that protect property owners and project managers, so you can gain more jobs.
Connecticut Electrician Insurance At The Right Price
To make sure we can find you the best insurance at the right price, we spend time learning about you, your specific business, your people, your operation, and your risks and exposures. We then identify the best electrician insurance program available from the dozens of top-rated insurance companies we work with to create a protection package just for you.
Electrician Insurance Coverage Options We Look at Include:
- Commercial Property, covering leased or owned buildings, newly acquired or constructed buildings, employees’ personal property, off-premises property, business interruption and more.
- General Liability Insurance, for costs associated with bodily injury, medical payments, and property damage resulting from mishaps or other problems in the course of running a business.
- Auto, protecting you in case someone else suffers bodily injury or property damage as a result of your firm’s operation of a vehicle or if one of your covered vehicles is damaged.
- Professional indemnity, covering electrical contractors against claims for negligence, unintentional breaches of intellectual property, loss of data or documents, and dishonesty.
- Workers comp or employers liability, covering workplace injury-related medical expenses and rehabilitation costs, lost income or wages, death benefits and more, whether you have employees or are a sole proprietor.
- Bonds, for licenses and permits and to guarantee work will be done as promised.
- Environmental liability, to address exposures if you’re responsible for the disposal of old capacitors and other heavy-duty electrical equipment that may contain PCBs.
- Others protections, such as coverage for completed operations, premises liability, inland marine, excess or umbrella liability, life insurance and more.
Don’t worry about the unexpected. Instead, focus on growing your electrical contracting business. After all, when you succeed, we succeed. Give us a call, stop by our office, or complete the free quote form to get the best possible coverage at a price that’s right for you.