Connecticut Auto Insurance
For most of us, driving isn’t a luxury. It’s a necessity. We commute to work. We shuttle kids from school to practice to lessons—and anywhere else they need to go. And in between, we run around town on shopping trips, handling to-do lists and, if we’re lucky, visiting friends.
We need to make sure our cars—and the people we transport—are protected. We also need to protect other assets that could be at risk if we’re in an accident.
Connecticut Auto Insurance Agents You Can Trust
Fortunately, getting great auto insurance isn’t something you have to do alone. At Paradiso Insurance, you have access to a team of insurance professionals ready to get you the best coverage for your specific situation at the right price.
Why Choose Paradiso Insurance For Your Connecticut Auto Insurance?
There are good reasons to shop here for car insurance. We’re part of your local community. Our employees are your neighbors. We are committed to the Connecticut residents that make up our community, and we’re proud to help make it great.
More than that, we think of you as family. You are important to us. If you call, we answer and take time to discuss whatever you need. If you stop by, we welcome you. You’re not an interruption; you’re the reason we’re here.
Perhaps the best reason to shop at a local, independent agency like Paradiso Insurance is you have choices—and lots of them. We work with dozens and dozens of highly-rated insurance carriers to find the insurance that meets your personal or family needs perfectly. State Farm, Allstate, Farmers or any of the 800-number companies can’t do that.
This choice helps us address your special circumstances and situations. Maybe your teenage son or daughter just started driving. Perhaps you’re a collector with a car that, in your mind, could never be replaced. Or maybe you have a blemish on what had been a perfect driving record. Whatever your situation, we’ll find the best insurance we possibly can.
Understanding All Types Of Insurance
On top of this, we’ll help you understand insurance a little more. We’ll even start now, with some basic descriptions of key elements of a Connecticut auto insurance policy:
- Bodily Injury Liability Insurance, which covers injuries you might cause to others while you or someone else is operating an automobile you own;
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection, which covers expenses incurred for treating the driver and passengers of your car if an accident occurs;
- Property Damage Liability Insurance, which pays for damages caused to someone else’s property by you or someone else while operating your automobile;
- Collision Insurance, which insures you against loss during a collision with another vehicle or object;
- Collision VS Comprehensive Insurance, which is protection for your car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision;
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage, which covers medical treatment of injuries sustained by the driver or passengers in your vehicle if there’s a collision with a driver who doesn’t have insurance; and
- Connecticut Auto Insurance Coverage, which is similar to uninsured motorist coverage, but pays for injuries caused by a driver who doesn’t have enough insurance.
When you understand what you’re buying and how it protects you it’s easier to make the right choice. Together, we’ll get you fully covered with premiums that are as affordable as possible.
Call us today to learn more about our various Connecticut auto insurance options and to receive a complete coverage review and quote.