Commercial RV Insurance and Off-Road Insurance
A lot goes into living The American Dream. Family, of course, is part of it. And a place for family and friends to gather is important, too. That’s why your home is central to living this dream. But what if your dream home has wheels? Perhaps you sold your house to make an RV your home? Or maybe you just have a motorhome, trailer or camper that helps you enjoy a little time away from your normal routine. That’s where Commercial RV Insurance from Paradiso Insurance can help.
Protecting Your RV With Commercial RV Insurance
RVs can bring much pleasure. But if something goes wrong, it also can bring challenges. A blowout on a winding mountain road can be tough for a multi-ton piece of machinery to handle. Simply navigating unfamiliar streets brings on the risk of accident.
To truly enjoy an RV requires that you properly protect and secure it. Connecticut Commercial RV insurance coverage from Paradiso Insurance can help you do just that. Not only can a good policy cover your motorhome, trailer or camper, it can make sure your traveling companions and belongings are properly protected, as well.
Commercial RV Insurance Coverage For Theft, Accidents and More
If your motorhome or other RV is ever totaled or stolen, the right insurance policy with full replacement cost coverage can help you get back on your feet—and the road—pretty quickly. If you’ve customized your unit, you’ll want to be sure coverage for the costs to repair or replace those upgrades is part of the mix. If you are a full-time RVer, you’ll want to insure your unit as your primary residence. And, of course, you don’t want to forget to insure the personal belongings you carry with you on the road.
More Options Than Just Commercial RV Insurance
At Paradiso Insurance, we specialize in insuring other “fun” vehicles, too, like ATVs, dirt bikes and side-by-sides. However you use one of these vehicles, the last thing you want to think about is it getting wrecked or stolen. Not only would that cost you money, but you’d miss out on the fun it brings while it’s being repaired or replaced.
While we can’t necessarily deliver a replacement or get a repair done instantly, we can eliminate the money worry. And good claim service from the insurance companies we work with can get you rolling again faster than you’d think.
Here are some things off-road vehicle policies cover:
- Safety Apparel—that specialized clothing, including helmets and goggles, designed to reduce damage or injury from an accident.
- Optional Equipment—including things like towable trailers or sleds made for use with your vehicle.
- Medical Payments—to cover care you may need if you have an off-road vehicle accident.
- Liability—which covers costs to take care of injury or property damage suffered by third parties.
- Collision—to repair or replace your off-road vehicle when it’s damaged by collision.
- Other than Collision—which takes care of out-of-the-ordinary damages, like fire, theft or vandalism.
- Trailer Coverage—for specifically designed trailers to transport your vehicle, because, after all, what fun is it sitting in your driveway?
In Connecticut, recreational, off-road vehicle, and commercial RV insurance can be confusing. Premiums and policies can vary significantly, depending on the type of vehicle you own and how and how often you use it. At Paradiso Insurance, we can make sure you’re protected properly and at the right price. Give us a call, stop by, or use our quote request form to get things rolling.