Connecticut Trucking Insurance
Owning a business is one of the most visible representations that someone has achieved—or is in the process of realizing—The American Dream. Hard work is paying off and business owners have every right to be proud of their accomplishments. If you’re the owner of a truck or trucking firm, or if the firm’s owner has trusted important decisions to you, you have a lot of responsibility. Your plate is full, and you probably don’t have enough time to get everything done.
That’s where the professionals at Paradiso Financial & Insurance Services come in. We’re a small, hometown business and we face the same challenges other companies do—managing people, delivering great service, finance-related and administrative issues, and, of course, growth. As insurance experts, we also understand the vital importance of planning and of having a solid financial foundation. We’re experienced in helping trucking firms prepare for the unexpected and creating customized trucker insurance plans designed just for them.
We understand that truckers can carry expensive cargo and hold liability for delivery deadlines. We also realize that, depending on the length of the journey and the size of the truck, truckers may also depend on their rig for a place to sleep at night. That’s why truckers insurance policies need to reflect the unique businesses truckers operate.
To make sure we get you the best insurance at the right price, we spend time learning about you, your particular business, your people, your operation and your specific risks and exposures. We then identify the best insurance program available from the dozens of top-rated insurance companies we work with to create a truckers insurance protection package just for you.
Coverages we look at include:
- Property, offering protection for your leased or owned building or buildings, property in a terminal or in transit, employees’ personal property, business interruption and more.
- Liability, which addresses costs associated with bodily injury, medical payments and property damage resulting from on-site mishaps, and other injuries and damages incurred in the course of running a business.
- Auto, which protects you against judgements and other expenses when someone else suffers bodily injury or property damage as a result of your firm’s operation of a vehicle and responds when one of your covered vehicles is damaged in some way.
- Workers comp or employers liability, covering things like workplace injury-related medical expenses and rehabilitation costs, lost income or wages, death benefits and more; we can protect you whether you have employees or are a sole proprietor.
- Other protections, such as crime coverage, debris removal, pollutant cleanup, liability, excess or umbrella liability, life insurance and more.
You have enough to worry about when you’re behind the wheel. You don’t need to worry about the financial impact of something going wrong. We’ll deal with your truckers insurance so you can focus on keeping your business rolling. After all, when you succeed, we succeed. Give us a call, stop by our Main Street office, or complete the free quote form to get started.
Coverages to Consider
At Paradiso Insurance we understand how this important protection can help you avoid costs associated with workplace injuries. And we’re experts at finding the right coverage for your business.
We’ll show you the various options that exist to keep you protected and put together a program with one of the dozens of top-notch insurance companies we work with that best fits your particular needs.
If your firm uses technology in the course of conducting business, you face a cyber risk. The best thing you can do is understand your risks and make sure your business is properly protected.