Connecticut HVAC Insurance
Owning a business is one of the most visible representations that someone has achieved—or is in the process of realizing—The American Dream. Hard work is paying off and business owners have every right to be proud of their accomplishments. If you’re the owner of a HVAC contracting firm or if the firm’s owner has trusted important decisions to you, you have a lot of responsibility, including selecting the right HVAC insurance. Your plate is full, and you probably don’t have enough time to get everything done.
Related Article: Why you need HVAC business Insurance.
Local HVAC Insurance Specialists
That’s where the professionals at Paradiso Financial & Insurance Services come in. We’re a small, hometown business and we face the same challenges other companies do—managing people, delivering great service, finance, and, of course, growth. As insurance experts, we also understand the vital importance of planning and of having a solid financial foundation. We’re experienced in helping Connecticut HVAC contractors prepare for the unexpected and creating customized HVAC business insurance plans designed just for them.
Connecticut HVAC contractors play an important role in helping make sure we have comfortable and safe environments in which to live and work. At the same time, they face a number of exposures—everything from the risk of property loss and risks associated with work trucks and other vehicles, to problems with installations, or other liability situations and the claims or lawsuits that may result.
HVAC Insurance Customized For Your Business
To make sure we get you the best insurance at the right price, we spend time learning about you, your particular business, your people, your operation and your specific risks and exposures. We then identify the best insurance program available from the dozens of top-rated insurance companies we work with to create a protection package just for you.
HVAC Insurance Coverage
Coverages we look at include:
- Comercial Property Insurance, offering protection for your leased or owned building or buildings, any newly acquired or constructed building, employees’ personal property, off-premises property, business interruption and more.
- General Liability Insurance, which addresses costs associated with bodily injury, medical payments and property damage resulting from on-site mishaps, injuries and damages incurred in the course of running a business.
- Auto, which protects you against judgements and other expenses when someone else suffers bodily injury or property damage as a result of your firm’s operation of a vehicle and responds when one of your covered vehicles is damaged in some way.
- Professional indemnity, which covers HVAC contractors against claims for negligence, unintentional breaches of intellectual property, loss of data, or documents and claims for dishonesty.
- Workers comp or employers liability, covering things like workplace injury-related medical expenses and rehabilitation costs, lost income or wages, death benefits and more; we can protect you whether you have employees or are a sole proprietor.
- Bonds, for licenses and permits and to guarantee work will be done as promised.
- Inland marine, which covers tools and equipment vital to your HVAC contracting business’ operation, wherever the items are; we can even cover employees’ tools.
- Others protections, such coverage for completed operations, premises liability, crime coverage, reward payment coverage, excess or umbrella liability, life insurance and more.
Our goal is to make sure you don’t have to worry about the unexpected. We want you to focus on growing your HVAC contracting business. After all, when you succeed, we succeed. Give us a call, stop by our Main Street office, or complete the free quote form to get started.