Connecticut Landscapers Insurance
Owning a business is one of the most visible representations that someone has achieved—or is in the process of realizing—The American Dream. Hard work is paying off and business owners have every right to be proud of their accomplishments. If you’re the owner of a landscaping business or if the firm’s owner has trusted important decisions to you, you have a lot of responsibility. Your plate is full, and you probably don’t have enough time to get everything done.
That’s where the professionals at Paradiso Insurance come in. We’re a hometown business and we face the same challenges other companies do—managing people, delivering great service, finance, and, of course, growth. As insurance experts, we also understand the vital importance of planning and of having a solid financial foundation. We’re experienced in helping landscape contractors prepare for the unexpected and creating customized insurance plans designed just for them.
Connecticut landscaping contractors face a number of exposures—everything from the loss of growing stock, greenhouses and goods being transported to a jobsite to risks associated with work trucks, laborers and equipment. Improperly stored or handled chemicals, fuel and fertilizer could lead to fires or even environmental problems. And you don’t want any of these to affect your business, its operation, or its reputation.
To make sure we get you the best Connecticut landscapers insurance at the right price, we spend time learning about you, your specific business, your people, your operation and your risks and exposures. We then identify the best landscapers insurance program available from the dozens of top-rated insurance companies we work with to create a protection package just for you.
Coverages we look at include:
- Property, offering protection for your leased or owned building or buildings, any newly acquired or constructed building, employees’ personal property, off-premises property, business interruption and more.
- Liability, which addresses costs associated with bodily injury, medical payments and property damage resulting from on-site mishaps, and other injuries and damages incurred in the course of running a landscaping business.
- Auto, which protects you if someone else suffers bodily injury or property damage as a result of your firm’s operation of a vehicle or if one of your covered vehicles is damaged in some way.
- Professional indemnity, which covers contractors against claims for negligence, unintentional breaches of intellectual property, loss of data or documents, and dishonesty.
- Workers comp or employers liability, covering things like workplace injury-related medical expenses and rehabilitation costs, lost income or wages, death benefits and more; we can protect you whether you have employees or are a sole proprietor.
- Bonds, for licenses and permits and to guarantee work will be done as promised.
- Inland marine, which covers tools and equipment vital to your contracting business’ operation, wherever the items are.
- Others protections, such coverage for completed operations, premises liability, crime coverage, excess or umbrella liability, life insurance and more.
Our goal is to make sure you don’t have to worry about the unexpected. We want you to focus on growing your landscaping business. Give us a call today.
Coverages to Consider
At Paradiso Insurance we understand how this important protection can help you avoid costs associated with workplace injuries. And we’re experts at finding the right coverage for your business.
We’ll show you the various options that exist to keep you protected and put together a program with one of the dozens of top-notch insurance companies we work with that best fits your particular needs.
If your firm uses technology in the course of conducting business, you face a cyber risk. The best thing you can do is understand your risks and make sure your business is properly protected.