Connecticut Restaurant Insurance
Owning a business is among the most visible representations that someone has achieved or is realizing The American Dream. Hard work is paying off and business owners have every right to be proud of their accomplishments. As a restaurant owner or someone the owner has entrusted important decisions to, you have lots of responsibility including selecting the right restaurant insurance.
That’s where Paradiso Insurance comes in. We’re a small, hometown business facing the same challenges as other companies—managing people, operations, finance and administration, service and, of course, growth. As restaurant insurance experts, we understand the importance of planning for a solid future. We’re experienced in helping restaurant owners prepare for the unexpected and creating customized insurance plans designed just for them.
Mitigating Risk With Restaurant Insurance
As a restaurant owner or manager, you know better than most that kitchens can be hazardous places. Things don’t always go according to plan. Accidents happen, in and out of the kitchen, and when they do, your business, your income, the income of your employees—and sometimes even your reputation—are at stake. A good Connecticut restaurant insurance program can address these and more.
Related Articles: How To Avoid Common Restuarant Liabilities
To get you the best insurance at the right price, the Paradiso Insurance pros learn about you, your restaurant, your people, and your specific risks and exposures. We then create the best Connecticut restaurant insurance program possible, using one or more of our dozens of top-rated insurance company partners.
Restaurant Insurance Coverage
Coverages we look at include:
- Property, offering protection for your leased or owned building or buildings, employees’ personal property, off-premises property and more.
- Liability, addressing costs associated with bodily injury, medical payments and property damage resulting from on-site mishaps and goods sold, and a lot more.
- Auto, which covers your vehicles, as well as judgements and other expenses when someone else is injured or their property is damaged as a result of your firm’s operation of a vehicle.
- Food spoilage, covering loss of perishable stock caused by temperature or humidity changes brought by certain mechanical breakdown or failure, contamination by refrigerants and power outages beyond your control.
- Food contamination, which pays for equipment cleaning, food replacement, certain medical expenses, loss of income, and advertising expenses related to a government-mandated, contamination-related shutdown.
- Workers comp, covering your statutory liability to pay for workplace injury-related medical expenses and rehab costs, lost income or wages, death benefits and more.
- Business income, which pays for salaries, rent and other expenses that continue even when the restaurant is closed as a result of a covered loss.
- Equipment breakdown, covering physical damage to refrigerators, ovens, heaters, air conditioners, cash registers, audio systems and other equipment from covered losses due to mechanical breakdown, operator error, short circuits, power surges and more.
- Liquor liability, which covers attorney fees, settlements, judgments, damages and other expenses resulting from a covered alcohol-related event.
- Others protections, such as employment practices liability, cyber liability, excess or umbrella liability, fire extinguisher system expense, delivery errors and omissions, employee dishonesty, life insurance and more.
Our Connecticut restaurant insurance policies address the unexpected so you can focus on growing your restaurant. After all, when you succeed, we succeed. Give us a call, stop by our Main Street office, or fill out our quote form for more information.