Connecticut Bar and Restaurant Insurance
Owning a business is among the most visible representations that someone has achieved or is realizing The American Dream. Hard work is paying off and business owners have every right to be proud of their accomplishments. As a bar and restaurant owner or someone the owner has entrusted important decisions to, you have lots of responsibility and that includes selecting bar and restaurant insurance. Your plate’s full and you probably don’t have time to get everything done.
That’s where Paradiso Insurance comes in. We’re a small, hometown business facing the same challenges as other companies—managing people, operations, finance and administration, service and, of course, growth. As insurance experts, we understand the importance of planning for a solid future. We’re experienced in helping bar and restaurant owners prepare for the unexpected and creating customized insurance plans designed just for them.
Bar and Restaurant Insurance That Protects You From The Unexpected
If you’re like most Connecticut bar and restaurant owners, you thrive in an upbeat environment. Still, challenges exist. Things don’t always go according to plan in the food and beverage industry. And when accidents happen, your business, your income, the income of your employees—and sometimes even your reputation—are at stake. A good bar and restaurant insurance program can address these and more.
To get you the best Connecticut bar and restaurant insurance at the right price, the Paradiso Insurance pros learn about you, your business, your people, and your specific risks and exposures. We then create the best bar and grill insurance program possible, using one or more of our dozens of top-rated insurance company partners.
Coverages we look at include:
- Property, offering protection for your leased or owned building or buildings, employees’ personal property, off-premises property and more.
- Liability, addressing costs associated with bodily injury, medical payments, and property damage resulting from on-site mishaps and goods sold, and a lot more.
- Auto, which covers your vehicles, as well as judgments and other expenses when someone else is injured or their property is damaged as a result of your firm’s operation of a vehicle.
- Food spoilage, covering loss of perishable stock caused by temperature or humidity changes brought by certain mechanical breakdown or failure, contamination by refrigerants and power outages beyond your control.
- Food contamination, which pays for equipment cleaning, food replacement, certain medical expenses, loss of income, and advertising expenses related to a government-mandated, contamination-related shutdown.
- Workers comp, covering your statutory liability to pay for workplace injury-related medical expenses and rehab costs, lost income or wages, death benefits and more.
- Business income, which pays for salaries, rent and other expenses that continue even when the bar and restuarant is closed as a result of a covered loss.
- Equipment breakdown, covering physical damage to refrigerators, ovens, heaters, air conditioners, cash registers, audio systems and other equipment from covered losses due to mechanical breakdown, operator error, short circuits, power surges and more.
- Liquor liability, which covers attorney fees, settlements, judgments, damages and other fees resulting from a covered alcohol-related event.
- Others protections, such as employment practices liability, cyber liability, excess or umbrella liability, fire extinguisher system expense, employee dishonesty, life insurance and more.
We’ll address the unexpected so you can focus on growing your bar and restaurant business. After all, when you succeed, we succeed. Give us a call, stop by our Main Street office, or complete the free quote form to get started.