Connecticut Homeowners Insurance
For many of us, a home is the biggest purchase we’ll ever make. It’s where we raise our families, entertain guests and build memories. The saying is true: Home is where the heart is. It’s also true that home is where accidents happen. We’ve got you covered when they do with dependable Homeowner’s Insurance.
As independent homeowners insurance agents, the professionals at Paradiso Insurance are ready to help you protect your part of The American Dream. We’re eager to show you the benefits you realize when you shop local and work with a local, independent insurance agency.
Related Article: What To Expect When Looking For CT. Homeowners Insurance
Homeowners Insurance From Fellow Homeowners Who Have Seen It All
Just like you, many of us at Paradiso Insurance are proud homeowners. Our homes are where we find refuge and comfort after a hard day’s work. They’re where we fly our flags every patriotic holiday—and, most likely, more often than that. And, like you, our homes are where our hearts are, right here in the greater Stafford Springs area.
We’re committed to helping you understand and decide where and how best to insure your home. We’ll talk with you to get a firm grasp on the exposures you face, and then work to make sure you don’t have any coverage gaps that could cost you money down the road.
Related Article: What To Expect When Inheriting A Home
Homeowners Insurance That Can Be Customized
As a local, independent insurance agency, we have direct access to multiple carriers. We can quickly compare rates and coverages and get you the best possible Connecticut homeowners insurance for your specific home. We’ve found that some insurance companies are best suited for older or historic-preservation homes. Others have a sweet spot for country homes and old farm homes.
Years of experience have taught us the value of shopping around for the best coverage for each home. Whether you’re located in Stafford Springs or anywhere else in Connecticut, we can help you protect what matters most. Here’s what you should expect from a basic Connecticut homeowners insurance policy:
- Coverage for your building and outbuildings, including garages, sheds, barns and cabanas.
- Coverage for personal property at a percentage of your building limit. There are certain limitations, such as theft loss to jewelry and gems, furs, gold, silverware, pewter, guns and more. Very limited coverage may be available for other types of property, such as money, stamps, fine arts, antiques, electronics and boating equipment, regardless of the cause of loss.
- Limited coverage for personal property permanently kept at storage facilities.
- Additional living expense, such as the extra cost of temporary housing, food and other things, when you’re forced from your home by a covered cause of loss.
- Liability coverages, in case you accidentally injure someone or damage his or her property.
- Defense costs, includes hiring and paying for a lawyer, if necessary, and paying most court costs.
- Medical payments for minor injuries to people other than residents of the household.
Related Articles: •Winter Tips For CT Homeowners
•Insurance Coverage For Different Types Of Homes
Beyond Homeowners Insurance
There are other considerations, too. Our team of local homeowners insurance pros can help you understand things like coinsurance and replacement cost issues and can customize your protection with endorsements or other policies. These extra coverages might include:
- Valuable articles/floater insurance policies, also known as jewelry insurance.
- Flood or earthquake protection.
- Umbrella policies, offering added liability protection.
- And even animal liability, in case your household pet causes harm.
At Paradiso Insurance, we know what works for one Connecticut homeowner won’t necessarily work for another. That’s why we listen to you, determine your situation, and then create an individualized homeowners insurance plan that addresses your unique needs—and home. Call us today at 860-684-5270 and let us get to work for you.