Parcel Delivery Insurance For FedEx Ground Independent Contractors
If you’re a FXG ISP or CSP, you have a lot of responsibility. Let us help you find the right parcel delivery insurance coverage options and keep premiums low, so insurance is one less thing on your to-do list.
Parcel Delivery Insurance Since 2011
Since 2011, we have had the same goals: keep employees safe and keep insurance premiums low.
Paradiso Insurance is the only independent insurance agency in the country that has created the best national workers compensation insurance programs for FedEx Ground Local P&D and Line Haul Contractors. As a creator of insurance programs, we have a duty to bring in the better risks and keep losses down as low as possible.
Parcel Delivery Insurance Insurance Options:
- Work Comp
- Guaranteed Rate / Traditional Policy Exclusively for FedEx Ground ISPs & CSPs
- Turbo FedEx Ground & Amazon Work Comp Captive Program
- Return of premium is up to 30% of premium
- Two meetings a year to share best practices amongst the top FXG contractors in the country
- Large Account Single Captive for Work Comp
- Dividend program based only on your performance
- No down payment
- No Collateral
- Dividend is up to 36% of premium (amount of premium and loss ratio determine percentage of dividend)
- Truck Insurance
- NonTrucking Liability & Physical Damage for FedEx Ground Contractors
- Employment Practices Liability and Directors and Officers Coverage
- General Liability for FedEx Ground needs
- And more for Parcel Delivery Operations
In June 2016, we started the Turbo FedEx Ground Work Comp Insurance Group Captive, which has been a great success. We boast some of the greatest FedEx Ground ISPs and Line Haul CSPs, from CA all the way to NY, as members and friends.
The Paradiso Parcel Delivery Insurance Difference:
- Save Money
- Aggressive claims handling
- Proactive loss control efforts designed specifically for parcel delivery
- Pay-As-You-Go Work Comp, weekly or monthly
- No down payment
- We have an in-house claims facilitator
- We are there for you 24/7
- We help you establish a safety plan to prevent accidents
- We have an in house workers comp auditor
Call us today at (860) 453-0116