As a local, independent insurance agency, Paradiso Insurance is 100% engaged with our communities and 100% dedicated to helping clients achieve The American Dream. We
appreciate your interest in joining our team.
You probably already know that we’re passionate about our community—its people, its heritage and its future. That’s why we support local causes—financially and with our time. It’s why we engage on Facebook and other social platforms. It’s why we promote community pride through various initiatives throughout the year. And it’s why we support local businesses. When our community thrives, we thrive.
As a locally owned agency, our focus is on making our customers’ insurance experience as pleasant as possible. That’s backed up by our Promise—a commitment none of us take lightly.
If you share our passion for customers, Paradiso Insurance could be a great place to put your experience and talents to use. Click on an opening below and, if the fit seems right, complete the form. Someone from our agency will get back to you as soon as possible.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING
Mission of the Senior Personal Lines Account Manager
Desired Outcomes of this Role
- Maintain a high retention ratio by being proactive and providing extraordinary service
- Look for additional revenue on the book of business in the form of increased coverage, account rounding, adding policy features and generating referrals for new business
- Conducting annual account reviews
- Provide outstanding inbound service on claims, billing questions and endorsements
- Transfer non-license work to the Account Tech
- Work with management to create and enforce agency processes as well as be a coach and mentor to account managers.
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Honesty/Integrity: Does not cut corners unethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is easy.
- Organized & Planning: Plans, organizes and schedules in a productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Aggressiveness: Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being abrasive.
- Follow-Through: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal costs.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Pro-activity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Calm Under Pressure: Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can do attitude.
- Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- High standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Openness to Criticism and Ideas: Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Listening Skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including emails.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Persuasion: Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
Personal Insurance : 5 years
Reach out to us if you’d like to join our team by filling out the form below!