Insurance for Standup Paddle Instructors
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS PROGRAM?
- Certified Stand Up Paddle Instructors
- Non Certified Stand Up Paddle Instructors
- Stand Up Paddle Yoga Instructors
- Stand Up Paddle Pilates Instructors
- Closed water operations are covered. (Open water coverage available for an additional premium of $55.00)
This program provides protection for the Policyholder against claims of bodily injury liability, property damage liability, personal and advertising injury liability and the litigation costs to defend against such claims.
Coverage is provided up to $1,000,000 per occurrence. There is no deductible amount. Coverage is offered through the Sports and Recreation Providers Association Purchasing Group.
COVERAGE INCLUDES SUITS ARISING OUT OF:
- Injury or death of spectators
- Injury or death of participants
- Injury or death of volunteers
- Property damage liability
- Incidental medical malpractice
- All activities necessary to conduct training
- Ownership use or maintenance of fields or practice areas
- General negligence claims
- Cost of investigation and defense of claims, even if groundless
- Corporal punishment
Abuse or molestation (unless optional coverage is selected), aircraft, all acts of terrorism, asbestos liability, employment related practices, fungi and bacteria, hepatitis, HIV, HTVL, AIDS, transmissible spongiform encephalopathy, lead poisoning, nuclear energy liability, pyrotechnics activity, total pollution, violation of the CAN-SPAM act, war liability and liability for occurrences prior to the effective date of coverage. All of the above are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INELIGIBLE ACTIVITIES:
- Certified High School / College Athletic Trainers
- Coaching of Competitive Athletics
- Instructors under the age of 18
- Instructors based outside of the U.S.
- Physical Education Teachers working within the school systems
ABOUT THE INSURER
The general liability coverage is provided by U.S. Fire Insurance Company, “A” (Excellent) rated by A.M. Best Company.
The liability premium rates begin at:
- $1,000,000 Per Occurrence / $1,000,000 General Aggregate: $158.00 (Certified) or $258.00 (Non-Certified)
- $1,000,000 Per Occurrence / $2,000,000 General Aggregate: $165.90 (Certified) or $270.90 (Non-Certified)
- $1,000,000 Per Occurrence / $3,000,000 General Aggregate: $175.00 (Certified) or $285.00 (Non-Certified)
- $1,000,000 Per Occurrence / $4,000,000 General Aggregate: $183.75 (Certified) or $299.25 (Non-Certified)
- $1,000,000 Per Occurrence / $5,000,000 General Aggregate: $133.71 (Certified) or $314.25 (Non-Certified)
Note: Rates and minimum premium may be higher in certain coverage states.
Please note that a $10.00 Credit Card Processing Fee will be added to all credit card orders. Credit Card Fee does not apply in FL. SUP Yoga Instructors need 50 hours of (YOGA) instructional experience to qualify for Certified rates. SUP Yoga coverage only available under closed water operations.
THE OPTIONAL COVERAGES
This Inland Marine insurance product provides coverage for your equipment and contents up to the specified limit.
HIRED AND NON-OWNED AUTOMOBILE LIABILITY COVERAGE
This liability coverage provides protection for rented, borrowed and other non-owned vehicles driven on personal training business.
This option increases the aggregate limit of liability insurance from $1,000,000 to larger amounts.
SEXUAL ABUSE AND MOLESTATION
Liability coverage is provided for claims arising out of alleged sexual abuse and/or molestation.
Coverages to Consider
At Paradiso Insurance we understand how this important protection can help you avoid costs associated with workplace injuries. And we’re experts at finding the right coverage for your business.
With an umbrella policy, your chances of weathering the storm—or accident or lawsuit—are much better. Getting the right protection—and the right amount of protection—is easy.
At Paradiso Insurance, we specialize in providing both large and small businesses with the following commercial, contract and business service surety bonds.