It is no secret that health care costs continue to rise. It may feel like we will never catch a break from the cost of living! As your Connecticut insurance agency, we feel that it is our
responsibility to pass along money-saving tips when it comes to your
insurance premium. Savings are not impossible!
Here are seven ways you may be able to save:
1. Raise your deductible for a lower premium each month.
2. Hit the gym and eat healthy! The healthier you are, the lower your premium will be (since your premium is calculated based on your health and risk.)
3. Quit smoking as soon as possible. Smokers will have a much higher premium than non-smokers due to the health risks associated with it.
4. Change your co-pay options.
5. Rethink your hobbies. If you participate in risky activities such as scuba diving or rock climbing, your premium will most likely be higher.
6. Shop with an independent agent!
7. If the company you work for offers health insurance, take advantage of it. It may be much better than your own individual plan.
Are you ready to save on your health insurance premium? If you have not given these tips a shot in the past, now is a great time to do so! If you have any other questions or concerns about our health insurance policies, do not hesitate to contact our Connecticut insurance agency. We would be more than happy to provide you with a free quote!