So needless to say the biggest sporting event of the year is this Sunday. It’s the Super Bowl. Ever heard of it? Well unless you live under a rock, Sunday’s football game draws the most viewers and most money than any other professional sports event in the world. Needless to say, you will be either having a party for the big game, or attending one at least. We all know that these parties can get pretty rowdy, so hopefully you have made the smart and safe decision with investing in a CT insurance policy.
You never do know what can happen at a football party, let alone a Super Bowl party. Usually there’s alcohol involved, so you never can be too cautious. Here’s some tips to make your house safe for the party!
- If you’ve washed or cleaned your floors, make sure they’re completely dry so your guests don’t slip
- Ask if any of your guests have food allergies. You don’t want to end up at the poison control center during the halftime show
- Use plastic plates, cups and utensils. No one wants a broken glass to deal with, let alone cut themselves on
- This may sound funny, but any small and hard object that can be thrown, remove it from the TV room incase your team isn’t fairing that well. Trust me, I’ve seen it happen.
- And above all, monitor alcohol consumption. Make sure no one is driving home intoxicated
Hopefully these little tidbits will help in planning a safe and fun party this Sunday. It’s going to be a game for the ages, so make sure your party lives up to the game’s hype!