13 Aug Last Minute Summer Fun
School is almost here! As summer break comes to a close, you may be looking forward to some rest and relaxation with having a break from your kids again, but they may be down in the dumps because their vacation is finally coming to a close. Regardless of the situation, now is the perfect time to get some last minute summer fun in before school rolls back around! Here is our insurance agency’s list of the best last minute summer fun activities for you and the family to embrace:
- Go camping. Some people love the outdoors, some are not quite as fond of it – but a night under the stars can certainly change that. Whether you decide to pitch a tent in the backyard or at a secluded campsite, a night of camping with the family is a great way to spend some bonding time.
- Go out for ice cream. This last minute summer fun activity doesn’t even take planning! Surprise the kids one evening by taking a walk with ice cream and enjoying a nice summer evening.
- Go swimming. The weather will only be nice for a little while longer, so now is a great time to go swimming while you still have a chance. In fact, if you’re looking to hit the beach, we’ve already put together a blog on the best CT beaches for you to check out.
- Have a picnic. Kids, especially small children, love to go on picnics! If you pack up a lunch and take it out to the park, this can make for a great afternoon before school starts back up.
- Go to a water park. Who doesn’t love a water park? Your kids certainly will! We’ve also put together a list of our favorite Connecticut water parks if you’re looking to make a day of it.
We hope you and the family enjoy these ideas for some last minute summer fun. Looking for some more ideas to embrace? Check out these fun summer activities for kids by clicking the link below!