Vendor Insurance Program
The Paradiso Insurance vendor liability program has been structured to meet the needs of vendors big and small. We have specifically tailored vendor insurance programs in place that offer the coverage you need to keep your business protected. Our programs are available for one-day special events, annual policies, and anything in between. While many vendors are accustomed to acquiring insurance on a solo basis, Paradiso Insurance also offers the convenience of group policies. For events with multiple vendors, our group policies help save time and money while still offering the same world-class protection and customer service we are known for.
VENDOR INSURANCE COVERAGE DETAILS
This program provides protection for the Policyholder against claims of bodily injury liability, property damage liability, personal and advertising injury liability and the litigation costs to defend against such claims. Coverage is provided up to $1,000,000 per occurrence. There is no deductible amount. Coverage is offered through the Sports and Recreation Providers Association Purchasing Group.
COVERAGE INCLUDES SUITS ARISING OUT OF:
- Injury or death of spectators
- Injury or death of volunteers
- Property damage liability
- Products liability coverage (completed operations)
- Incidental medical malpractice
- All activities necessary to conduct activities
- Ownership, use or maintenance of fields or practice areas
- General negligence claims
- Cost of investigation and defense of claims, even if groundless
- Corporal punishment
Aircraft, all acts of terrorism, asbestos liability, claims made by athletic participants, employment related practices, fungi and bacteria, hepatitis, HIV, HTVL, AIDS, transmissible spongiform encephalopathy, lead poisoning, nuclear energy liability, pyrotechnics activity, total pollution, violation of the CAN-SPAM act, war liability and liability for occurrences prior to the effective date and time of coverage. All of the above are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
The general liability coverage is provided by U.S. Fire Insurance Company, “A” (Excellent) rated by A.M. Best Company.
VENDOR INSURANCE PREMIUMS
- Program Rate 5 consecutive days or less: $50.00
- Program Rate 6-14 days: $100.00
- Program Rate 15-30 days: $150.00
- Program Rate 1-6 months: $275.00
- Program Rate 6 months – Annual: $350.00
THE OPTIONAL COVERAGES FOR VENDOR INSURANCE
This Inland Marine insurance product provides coverage for your equipment and contents up to the specified limit.
HIRED AND NON-OWNED AUTOMOBILE LIABILITY COVERAGE
This liability coverage provides protection for rented, borrowed and other non-owned vehicles driven on vendor business.
This option increases the aggregate limit of liability insurance from $1,000,000 to larger amounts.