FedEx insurance can be confusing, especially for those that aren’t FedEx employees. FedEx offers the opportunity to purchase parcel delivery insurance at checkout. But what about FedEx’s Independent Service Providers (ISPs) and Independent Contractors (ICs)?
The good news is that Paradiso Insurance is here to help! We’re FedEx insurance specialists with years of experience in the field. Our team of professionals understands FedEx insurance. We know how to help ISP’s and ICs acquire the FedEx insurance policy.
FedEx Parcel Delivery Insurance
If you’re an FXG ISP or CSP, you have a lot of responsibilities. Paradiso Insurance is here to help you find the best parcel delivery insurance coverage options and keep premiums low, so insurance is one less thing to worry about on your list.
Paradiso Insurance is the first and only independent insurance agency to develop the best national workers’ compensation insurance programs for FedEx Ground Local P&D and Line Haul Contractors. As providers of insurance policies, we must bring in higher risks while reducing claims as low as possible.
Importance Of FedEx Parcel Delivery Insurance
FedEx parcel delivery insurance is an important part of doing business. It protects your company from potential losses if something happens to a package while it’s in transit.
It’s important to have the right FedEx insurance policy for your business – and Paradiso Insurance can help you find the best coverage options available.
FedEx Parcel Delivery Insurance Options
- Workers Compensation
- Guaranteed Rate
- Turbo FedEx Ground Work Comp Captive Program
- Return of the premium is up to 30% of premium
- 2 meetings a year to share best practices amongst the top FXG contractors
- Traditional Policy for FedEx Ground ISPs & CSPs
- Dividend program based only on your performance
- Truck Insurance
- NonTrucking Liability & Physical Damage for FedEx Ground Contractors
- Employment Practices Liability and Directors and Officers Coverage
- General Liability for FedEx Ground needs
The Paradiso Parcel Delivery Insurance Difference
- Save Money
- Pay-As-You-Go Work Comp, weekly or monthly
- In-house workers comp auditor
- Proactive loss control efforts
- No down payment option
- In-house claims facilitator
- Monday – Friday service
- Safety plan to prevent accidents
Paradiso Insurance Offers FedEx Insurance For ISP and IC in Connecticut
Paradiso Insurance is an insurance agency providing FedEx ISP and IC workers comp, property, commercial auto & liability insurance to FedEx contractors in Connecticut.
At Paradiso Insurance, we’re FedEx insurance specialists. We’re here to help Independent Service Providers and Independent Contractors get FedEx insurance coverage at the right rates. Get in touch with us today.