FedEx ISP Insurance
Owning a business is one of the most visible representations that someone has achieved—or is in the process of realizing—The American Dream. Hard work is paying off and business owners have every right to be proud of their accomplishments. If you’re a FedEx ISP or Independent Contractor, you have a lot of responsibility. Your plate is full, and you probably don’t have enough time to get everything done.
That’s where the professionals at Paradiso Financial & Insurance Services come in. We’re a small, hometown business and we face the same challenges other companies do—managing people, delivering great service, finance, and, of course, growth. As insurance experts, we also understand the vital importance of planning and of having a solid financial foundation. We’re experienced in helping ISPs and independent contractors prepare for the unexpected and creating customized insurance plans designed just for them.
We understand that you’re not the average insurance client. Unlike the average insurance agent, we understand your policies, your needs, your compliance requirements and what you go through on a daily basis. We have substantial experience working with FedEx ISP and Independent Contractor clients and we know the Inclusion/Exclusion/Work Accident Policy hurdles that only FedEx ISP and Independent Contractor clients need to deal with. Plus, we work with the top insurance companies that offer truck insurance and workers comp to FedEx ISP’s and Independent Contractors and we’re always just a phone call away—day or night… or even on weekends.
To make sure we get you the best insurance at the right price, we spend time learning about you and your specific operation. We then identify the best insurance available from top-rated insurance companies and create a protection package just for you—featuring great protection, low down-payments, easy and flexible billing options and great after-the-sale policy and claims service.
Coverages we look at include:
- Property, offering protection for your buildings, property in a terminal or in transit, employees’ personal property, business interruption and more.
- Liability, which addresses costs associated with bodily injury, medical payments and property damage resulting from on-site mishaps, and other injuries and damages incurred in the course of running a business.
- Auto, which protects you against judgements and other expenses when someone else suffers bodily injury or property damage as a result of your firm’s operation of a vehicle and responds when one of your covered vehicles is damaged in some way.
- Workers comp or employers liability, covering things like workplace injury-related medical expenses and rehabilitation costs, lost income or wages, death benefits and more; we can protect you whether you have employees or are a sole proprietor.
- Others protections, such as crime coverage, debris removal, pollutant cleanup, liability, excess or umbrella liability, disability insurance, life insurance and more.
Our goal is to make sure you don’t have to worry about the unexpected. We want you to focus on growing your ISP or Independent Contractor operation. After all, when you succeed, we succeed. Give us a call or complete the free quote form to get started.
Coverages to Consider
At Paradiso Insurance we understand how this important protection can help you avoid costs associated with workplace injuries. And we’re experts at finding the right coverage for your business.
We’ll show you the various options that exist to keep you protected and put together a program with one of the dozens of top-notch insurance companies we work with that best fits your particular needs.
If your firm uses technology in the course of conducting business, you face a cyber risk. The best thing you can do is understand your risks and make sure your business is properly protected.