FedEx CSP Insurance
If you’re a FedEx Ground ISP or CSP, you have a lot of responsibility. Let us help you find the right coverage options and keep premiums low, so insurance is one less thing on your to-do list.
Since 2011, we have had the same goals: keep employees safe and keep insurance premiums low.
Paradiso Insurance is the only independent insurance agency in the country that has created the best national workers compensation insurance programs for FedEx Ground Local P&D and Line Haul Contractors. As a creator of insurance programs, we have a duty to bring in the better risks and keep losses down as low as possible.
Paradiso Insurance Insurance Options:
- Work Comp
- Guaranteed Rate / Traditional Policy Exclusively for FedEx Ground & Amazon
- Turbo FedEx Ground & Amazon Work Comp Captive Program
- Large Account Single Captive for Work Comp
- Truck Insurance
- NonTrucking Liability & Physical Damage for FedEx Ground Contractors
- Primary Liability and Physical Damage for Amazon DSPs & LSPs
- Employment Practices Liability and Directors and Officers Coverage
- General Liability for FedEx Ground needs and Amazon
- Trailer Interchange
- And more for Parcel Delivery Operations
In June 2016,we started the Turbo FedEx Ground Work Comp Insurance Group Captive, which has been a great success. We boast some of the greatest FedEx Ground ISPs and Line Haul CSPs, from CA all the way to NY, as members and friends.
The Paradiso Insurance Difference:
- Save Money
- Aggressive claims handling
- Proactive loss control efforts designed specifically for parcel delivery
- Pay-As-You-Go Work Comp, weekly or monthly
- No down payment
- We have an in-house claims facilitator
- We are there for you 24/7
- We help you establish a safety plan to prevent accidents
Call us today at (860) 453-0116
Coverages to Consider
At Paradiso Insurance we understand how this important protection can help you avoid costs associated with workplace injuries. And we’re experts at finding the right coverage for your business.
We’ll show you the various options that exist to keep you protected and put together a program with one of the dozens of top-notch insurance companies we work with that best fits your particular needs.
If your firm uses technology in the course of conducting business, you face a cyber risk. The best thing you can do is understand your risks and make sure your business is properly protected.