April showers bring May flowers… but who says it is too early to start planting? April is National Garden Month! How will you be celebrating at home?
While we may be your go-to for Connecticut homeowners insurance information and tips, we also enjoy giving FUN tips, too! This week, we have a few ways you can participate in National Garden Month. Here are 10 ideas:
1. Organize a gardening party with friends and family in the neighborhood.
2. Visit your local farmer’s market!
3. Organize a “yard clean-up” day in the neighborhood.
4. Pick up trash on your street and others.
5. Hold a “flower swap” with other participants.
6. Pick up a gardening magazine and get to work on your own garden.
7. Start a gardening project with a little one.
8. Purchase new gardening tools for the season.
9. Plant a row of tulips in your front yard!
10. Send fresh flowers to a hospital, nursing home or even school.
After all is said and done, sit back, relax and enjoy watching your beautiful garden flourish in the upcoming months!
What would make the next months even more relaxing? Making sure your home is properly protected during the summer. Between all the grilling, parties and pool fun you will be having, it is best to make sure you have your liabilities covered. Do not hesitate to speak with us at Paradiso Insurance for more information and a free Connecticut homeowners insurance quote!