Connecticut residents, are you still smoking? Whether you have been smoking for years or have recently picked up the habit, stop right there. The year is 2012! We are sure you have heard it all before, but our agency is here to say it again. Smoking is not only increasing your risk of being diagnosed with life-threatening illnesses, but also draining your bank account (from the cost of cigarettes to an increase in your life insurance premium.)
It’s time, residents of CT. It is time to quit smoking once and for all. Why? Here are 10 reasons:
1. You reduce the chance of having a heart attack, stroke, various cancers and more.
2. You will notice fewer wrinkles and lines in your face. This is the best anti-aging medicine!
3. You will no longer be out of breath after climbing a flight of stairs.
4. Your clothes, home, car, hair and breath will smell much nicer.
5. Your teeth will be brighter and gums will be healthier.
6. Coughing frequency will be reduced, drastically!
7. You will not longer pose as a threat to others in your household (secondhand smoke.)
8. You will look and feel much younger.
9. Your life insurance premium may be reduced after one year of being smoke-free.
10. You will no longer be paying hundreds of dollars a month on cigarette packs.
Our agents at Paradiso Insurance wish you luck once you finally make the decision to quit. We cannot wait to hear about your success and after a year, we would be more than happy to look at your life insurance premium and make the necessary reductions. Good luck!