Well it’s Friday once more, and that means we’re all on the brink of another weekend- woo hoo! Furthermore, since it was the end of the month yesterday, then chances are you received a paycheck for all of your hard work: double woo-hoo!
Now while this is always a great day for employees, for business owners it’s always a concern to make sure that your employees are well compensated for their efforts and that there’s no issues with getting them the money they deserve. In order to make sure that this is never an issue again, why not let someone else handle this task for your business, so that you can focus on what your company does right.
We at Paradiso Insurance have formed a great partnership with a company out of Avon, Connecticut calledPayhub. These guys are great in allowing us to focus on insurance and providing outstanding service to our customers, while they ensure that all of our employees are able to provide for their families.
So on behalf of Payhub, we’d like to discuss why your business should go the way of paperless payment, not only for a more efficient means of paying employees, but for also helping out the environment as well.
Reasons to gopaperless:
- You don’t have to wait for your payroll to be delivered via mail; instead it is directly emailed to you on the same day it is processed!
- By using direct deposit, your employee’s pay will automatically be transferred to their bank accounts. You can email the pay stubs directly to your employees,alleviating the need for extra paper!
- It is easier for you to organize your payroll reports because everything is electronic. No more filing stacks of papers in 3 ring binders and running out of room in your office!
- Paperless payroll is a great option for business owners who are traveling and doing business in multiple locations. As long as you have Internet, you are able to access your payroll reports from anywhere!
- Paperless is more cost-effective because you don’t have to pay delivery costs.
- It is more secure because the reports and pay stubs are going directly to you, and you can manage your payroll on your own computer.
- Of course, paperless is VERY “green”!