Who doesn’t love a summer wedding? If you chose to wed this summer, you have a lot of planning to get done! Before all else, it may be a good idea to consider wedding insurance in CT. You wouldn’t want to lose any more money than you are already dishing out!
Here are a few summer wedding tips to consider:
• Choose your date carefully. Holidays such as Independence Day or Labor Day may make it harder to have all guests come. This is a popular time for summer vacations! If you are choosing to wed on one of these weekends, it is best to send the invites out well in advance.
• Choose colors that go with the season! Bright colors are perfect for summertime weddings. Choosing a summery theme is a great way to go.
• Choose a local and organic menu. The summer brings a ton of fresh ingredients. This will go over well with your guests!
• Choose an outdoor venue. Do you really want an indoor wedding in the summer? If you are afraid of rain, choose a place that is half indoors and half out!
• Look like summer! Choose shorter dresses for your bridesmaids and make sure you are looking summery, yourself.
Your wedding day should be stress-free! While stress may seem inevitable, we at Paradiso Insurance believe that the proper planning and protection will take away some of these stresses. With wedding insurance, CT brides and grooms will not have to worry about an unexpected change in weather or anything else that may affect the day’s plans. We want to ensure that your special day runs smoothly, and even your time together after. Our newlywed package features auto, life, umbrella, home or even renters insurance. Be sure to grab a free quote before it is too late!