Some say that simplicity is the key to a happy life. Would you agree with that? Whether you agree with this statement or not, it is always nice to simplify things in life. Since the first week of August is recognized as National Simplify Your Life Week, our agents at Paradiso Insurance figured it would be nice to share a few ways to simplify your life. Whether you are getting organized at home or at work, these quick tips are sure to help you accomplish just that.
1. Clear the clutter out of all desks, drawers, closets, and the likes. The less junk there is lying around, the less clutter you will have accumulating.
2. Cook for the week ahead of time to cut back on cooking time. Cooking in bulk is a great way to make sure you have a home-cooked meal for every night of the week—without the extra hassle!
3. Keep a “to do” list on hand to help you keep track.
4. Bundle all of your insurance policies with our agency. This will eliminate confusion as well as save you money. Bundling discounts may be available!
5. Plan for the next day, the night before. Lay out your outfit and pack your lunch to avoid rushing around in the AM.
6. Limit the amount of mail you receive each day by going PAPERLESS! This is great for the environment and YOU.
7. Make time for yourself each and every week—no exceptions. Whether you take a bubble bath once a week or cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie with a loved one every weekend, do what makes you happy and do it every single week.
Are you excited to celebrate National Simplify Your Life Week? With these ideas, who wouldn’t be?
Now sit back, relax, and enjoy!